Harris Welding Equipment. Medical Equipment Suppliers In Bangalore.
Harris Welding Equipment
- Mental resources
- The process of supplying someone or something with such necessary items
- The act of equipping, or the state of being equipped, as for a voyage or expedition; Whatever is used in equipping; necessaries for an expedition or voyage; the collective designation for the articles comprising an outfit; equipage; as, a railroad equipment (locomotives, cars, etc.
- The necessary items for a particular purpose
- an instrumentality needed for an undertaking or to perform a service
- A tool is a device that can be used to produce or achieve something, but that is not consumed in the process. Colloquially a tool can also be a procedure or process used for a specific purpose.
- (weld) join together by heating; "weld metal"
- (weld) dyer's rocket: European mignonette cultivated as a source of yellow dye; naturalized in North America
- Unite (pieces of plastic or other material) by melting or softening of surfaces in contact
- Join together (metal pieces or parts) by heating the surfaces to the point of melting with a blowpipe, electric arc, or other means, and uniting them by pressing, hammering, etc
- Forge (an article) by such means
- fastening two pieces of metal together by softening with heat and applying pressure
- Joel Chandler (1848–1908), US writer. He is best known for his Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox stories as told by the fictional Uncle Remus
- United States author who wrote the stories about Uncle Remus (1848-1908)
- United States linguist (born in Ukraine) who developed mathematical linguistics and interpreted speech and writing in a social context (1909-1992)
- United States diplomat who was instrumental in opening Japan to foreign trade (1804-1878)
Harris 4400161 Port-A-Torch Brazing Outfit w/Tanks NEW
Harris 4400161 Port-A-Torch Brazing Outfit w/Tanks
The Port-A-Torch contains all the quality equipment
needed for welding
and brazing in a rugged moulded plastic carrying case. The outfit is designed to carry one MC acetylene cylinder and one 20 Cu. Ft. oxygen cylinder (Included). The Port-A-Torch comes with a 1 year warranty on the regulators and the welding
Made in USA
All outfit components are industrial grade for professional use.
Cutting attachments feature solid forged heads that resist flashback damage, triangular stainless steel tubes with brazed connections for added strength, solid brass forged levers for quick handle connection and a lock ring that secures torch nut in place to protect connector from damage.
Torch handles feature silver-brazed, twin-tube construction for safety and durability.
All regulators are equipped with an encapsulated teflon seat for safety and extended service life and are made in the USA.
One-piece tips are manufactured with beryllium copper to withstand higher heat with no damage to the tip.
Universal mixer fits tip sizes 0-10 for simplicity and lower cost and is designed with lock ring to protect mixer seat from damage.
Welding goggles are designed to accommodate prescription eyewear and take universal 2 x 4 1/4 replacement lenses.
Instruction manual included with all outfits.
19-6A Torch Handle
23A90-1 & 23A90-3 Welding Tips
601-80-540A Oxygen Regulator
601-15-200A Fuel Gas Regulator
12' x 3/16" hose (AxA)
20 CU FT Oxygen Cylinder- shipped empty
10 CU FT "MC" Acetylene Cylinder- shipped empty
Jean Schmidt comes to Mason
The Harris Products Group, a world leader in brazing, soldering and welding
alloys and equipment
, hosted Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) for a few hours on Friday, Aug. 19, at the company's headquarters in Mason, Ohio. pictured: Dave Nangle, president of The Harris Products Group speaks with Rep. Jean Schmidt (R-OH) at their Mason headquarters.
Weld growing on waste ground next to the old pit head buildings.
Related topics: shop sports equipment school food service equipment antique dental equipment music equipment insurance milk packaging equipment photography equipment uk oklahoma safety equipment audio equipment for churches medical equipment market share
- (日) 23:38:32|
- Category: None